Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Beer is For Sissys

Possibly the World's Greatest Drink: The SHREK. That's right, it's spelled with capitol letters. Why? Because it tastes great, it goes down smooth, and it'll keep you partying all night long! I just hope all my fellow SHREK'ers are awake with me-- at 4 a.m. The SHREK is in full effect.


Here's the recipe:
Fill one disposable 16 oz cup with ice.
Add UV Blue Vodka to the halfway mark.
Add Red Bull until the cup is full.
Shake, stir, lick, and dance.

The SHREK got it's name for it's color and power. Drink one and you'll know what I mean.

It has become the official DJ Dave's American-Idol-and-House-MD party drink. (BTW, I wish Dave would get off his ass and update his blogger to the new version.)

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

I updated to the new blogger a couple of days ago, dingo breath.

Ah, the Shrek. It went down pretty smooth last night, and yes... I was awake every hour on the hour until 7 this morning. BBBBBBBRERREEEAEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Whew!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

I'd like to "thank" Dr. Mike, Violet and Dave for turning my hubby onto Shreks....it's becoming a new nightly ritual for him to have one. :o) (yes, the loyal Budweiser man)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

I love the photo... But, why did you spell it "Schrek" in the photo? I mean, come on! You obviously know how to spell it from your posting; did you do that just to see if I would say something? Because here I am, saying something.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

Dave: Uhhh...

Diana: It's time Mike C updated his drink! Budweiser was so, um...

Chris & Violet: Yeah, 4 a.m. and I was pretty okay today except I keppt speling thinks wrongeaux.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home