Sunday, December 17, 2006

My Caribbean Cruise Summary





Day 1: Left Miami. Everything was GREAT!
Day 2: Still sailing. My shit was brown. My face was smiling.
Day 3: San Juan, Puerto Rico. My shit was brown. Town was old and worn down.
Day 4: St. Maartin. My shit was brown. Scooters and island were awesome!
Day 5: St. Thomas. My shit was oily and yellow. Missed any sign of life for 24 hours. Turned green. Puked all day. My face was sad.
Day 6: Nassau, Bahamas. My shit was a black, tarry sludge. Had a total blast w/cousin Donny because Paula was in cabin with oily, yellow shit. Two guys behind a hut on a beach sold us coconuts with home made alcohol concoction. "All was good, mon!" I learned to dance. My face was numb.
Day 7: Back home. Shit's brown again. Great trip.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Nichole said...

OMG thats not Paula is it? *gasp*

3:24 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

I thought the same thing when I first saw it, but I think she would kill him for posting that if that really was her.

Glad to hear you had a great trip and glad to have you all back!

6:15 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

oily and yellow???

gross!

glad we're close enough that you feel comfortable enough to share about your (and your wife's) bowel movements....

11:46 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

I can not believe that he posted that!! OH Wait!! I forgot, that its MY Husband!! I'm so lucky...

5:32 PM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

I woke up this morning with periwinkle shit. Is that good or bad?

Are pastels problematic?

9:57 PM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

PS - Thanks for posting a picture of nekkid boobies.

8:41 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

Periwinkle. We'll just leave that one alone!

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home