Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hodge Podge

All these trees in the neighborhood falling down from the ice.. I went out and shook my tree limbs and most of the ice fell off (down the back of my coat). Ingenious way to save my trees. Now about those power lines...

Last night Dave & Em came by to watch Happy Gilmore! (I give it two thumbs up.) What a great show. Somehow we ended up watching the marionettes do it on "Team America" afterwords. I'd rate it "just over sucks."

American Idol starts Tuesday!! (Bahm bahm buh duhh bahhhhhm!) Okay, so I'm a freak.

That's all I got. Cheers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

Glad the rain is melting some of it and not freezing for more ice! I knew those jagoff meteorologists didn't know what they were talking about - they kept trying to say that the computer simulation was pushing the freeze line further back then it would probably be. Hmmph. From now on, I'm trusting the computer instead of that crackhead, Dave Murray.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home