Monday, October 03, 2005

"Have it Your Way."

"Hold the pickles, hold the lettuce-- hair on your croissantwich won't upset us..."

Check THIS out: We're at the St. Louis airport last friday morning, getting ready to leave for Mexico and stop at the airport Burger King to grab a bite. After I took an overpriced bite, I realized it had egg and everyone knows that I hate eggs. (I don't care if they're scrambled, mixed, sunny-side-up, omelette, fake or fucked... I hate 'em all!) I took off the lid to my 'ssantwich to remove the egg and behold I found my hidden lucky prize:

A FAT, CURLY PIECE OF HAIR!!
"Hey, Antoine... Gimme a breakfast croissant minus the eggs... and don't forget extra fur!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

Just imagine the pungent, sweaty leg-intersection THAT came from.

A fur-burger? Not exactly, but close.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

I didn't even give them the satisfaction of laughing at me. Instead, I left it on the table and walked away. I figure I'll get my $5 worth by showing it on the internet!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home