Thursday, September 08, 2005

Ebay CRAZY!!

I've gone completely Ebay nutso. I ordered half-a-dozen neon signs for the basement at quite the good price (minus shipping, of couse!) Unfortunately, today I received two of them and a bar of neon was broken on both.

Dammit.

Yesterday I received one and the UPS man reminded me of Jim Cary in Pet Detective, kicking the box around. Somehow it survived the trauma. I'm guessing the UPS guy today must've jumped off a bridge with my boxes or something.

GOOD NEWS: My wife became a travel agent today...

BAD NEWS: The IRS sent me a letter letting me know that they put a "LEVY" on my corporate account because I didn't garnish an ex-employee's wages... My Question: HOW CAN I GARNISH WAGES OF SOMEONE WHO HASN'T WORKED FOR ME IN YEARS?!!

... and they know that because I told them that two years ago...

KaBULLSHITchew... Excuse me.

PS: POLL
How quickly do you think it will take for me to get my company's money back:
1) End of quarter
2) End of year
3) Submit form #EMP8083-A, v.56. If no response in 30 days, resubmit and pay penalties.
4) Fuhgettaboutit yafarginbastovich!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

I pick #4, but will buy you beers until you fuhgettaboutit.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

Called the IRS today (imagine, no phone hold-time) and they admitted mistake.

"I'll take that in writing..."

6:32 AM  
Blogger Blake said...

I also pick #4.

Okay, I know you don't know me, but I am going to make a book reccomendation that will change your life. It is a new book, written by Will Clarke, called 'Lord Vishnu's Love Handles'. It is so funny, and the guys who made the movie 'Sideways' just optioned it for a movie.

Anyway, the whole book revolves around the main character oweing the IRS $5 million dollars. It is a riot of a read. So go to Amazon.com and purchase it now! Seriously, you'll love it.

(I tried to comment on the fact that your wife sleep walks, because my brother does the same thing and it is hilarious.)

Blake

10:50 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

Blake, jump back on - I fixed the comments! (sorry)

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home