Thursday, October 13, 2005

Club Fitness

06:40 am
I jumped on the scale yesterday, called DJ Dave and told him he's a ton of lard and we both joined Club Fitness.

Shit. I didn't realize Colonel Chad (the trainer) was going to kick our asses so badly with aerobics. Today, we're meeting at 7:00 p.m. and both Paula and I agree that it's bullshit to get up this early to "work out."

More later...

08:55 am
Today wasn't so bad since Seargent Chad was probably sleeping in from the intense workout he watched us perform yesterday. The morning thing is odd: No sun, no traffic... It's kind of surreal. (Okay, I'm looking for excuses to get up before 8 a.m. and be okay with it.) If everyday was just 20 mins on the cross-trainer life would be pretty easy. The thought of dealing with satan's friend Chad tomorrow gives makes my stomach gurgle...

Oh, and passing up a breakfast-burrito-tots-meal-deal at the Sonic drivethrough on the way to the "club" almost killed me. (How ironic that "drank too much, and stayed up until 4 Dave" showed up with the same type of workout coffee.)

My workout goal: To survive tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

Complete. Utter. Bullshit.

Especially when you are still half drunk from the night before.

May the fleas of a thousand dingos infest Chad's armpits.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Chris Johnson said...

That shirt is HOT!! :D
Seeing a guy wearing that would make my loins ache!

12:19 PM  
Blogger daisyduke said...

How can every day be 20 min. on a cross trainer, when it's already a winding road...you two need to get a camera and participate in HNT...wear those shirts, and nothing else, if you must...just do it!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

Breakfast is getting really tough.. Can't have furburgers from BK, can't have Sonic... I'm wondering how I'll survive!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home