Monday, November 05, 2007

Crazy Guitar Request

I dunno-- I guess I just needed a blogging break. Anyway, today I was perusing a guitar forum and saw this request that hit me kind of odd:





"I recentlty lost my ring and pinky fingers in an accident.Iwas just getting good after 35yrs of playing.Does anyone no of a technique to use just the first and second fingers? ---------Thanks Bob"





Wow, that sucks. Bob, you can remove four of your six strings -- or you could by my best-selling book: How To Shred Guitar With Missing Fingers, Volume I I




i gue it could be or e... you c n t le t type ithout tho e t o finger .

2 Comments:

Blogger Violet said...

OMG!!! I can't believe that you blogged!!!

Maybe he could learn how to play left-handed...?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Uncle Mikey said...

i say he just learn to play bass instead... nice graphic btw... can i borrow your "how to shred guitar with missing fingers" volume I ?

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home