Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Penis Envy



First of all, congratulations to the 300,000,000 person to be born in the US about 5 minutes ago. Welcome to our country.

I am appauled that North Korea can "test" nuclear weapons and I'm not allowed to legally burn a damn M-80 in the neighbors bird bath. WTF? Maybe if I split an atom or two, we'll have a brighter 4th of July next year -- a true "independance day." Let's see O'Fallon's finest citate THAT!

Here's an idea: Give N. Korea a ticket for illegal fireworks. Citate them on the basis they were in city limits and slap on a hefty $50 fine plus court costs. Or MAYBE SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO STOP PURCHASE OF PLUTONIUM BEFORE THEY WERE ABLE TO BUILD THAT DAMN WEAPONS! I love that they have said they are not afraid... (A classic case of, "Mines Bigger Than Yours.") Why does the phrase "Un-united Nations" come to mind?



"My Bush, what a package you have"

Speaking of terrorism, my mom taught me to get new friends if their names are spelled anything like "Imam Talal Eid."

You wanna know what else? I don't want a free credit score!! I freakin check it once a month because it's part of financial health... I'm sick of the goddamn commercials for home loans and free credit score reports. Why can't they make a TiVO button that will allow me to record my favorites WITHOUT any trace of a commercial? THERE's a money-maker!

Have a great day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's also difficult to use M-80s on frogs these days without PETA getting all up in arms and shit.

It's kind of time to pull out of Iraq and prepare to go all 'Rambo' on N. Korea.

Oh' this is Dave but blogger sucks when u try to sign in via PDA.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

Appauled = Appalled

Independance = Independence

"To Stop Purchase of Plutonium" = "To Stop the Purchase of Plutonium"

Mines = Mine's (Mine is)

U = You (Anonymous comment)

Quiz for the Day: What is a gerund?

(a) A small woodland animal
(b) A verb acting as an adjective
(c) Your mom

8:42 PM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

Violet = Kind Of An Ass

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home