Friday, September 08, 2006

Mmmm Chinese Food and stuff

I'm not really sure (nor do I want to be) what is in Garlic Chicken (from Good One chinese palace) but it sure hit the spot today for lunch.

My question(s):
1. How can chinese food go through me so fast when it's supposed to take 4 hours to digest?
2. How can they sell $8.00 worth of food for $4.25?
3. Has anyone noticed that there are about 30 chinese restaurants in O'Fallon? How?
4. What's the definition of "rangoon?"

----

A bit of trivial (government) information:

My personal Tax ID number is the same damn number that was issued to someone as a SSN. Figure that one out. And that bastard didn't pay $10,000 of taxes in 2003 so I got his letter. Talk about screwed up... try explaining this to someone working at the IRS. I want to know who is the butthead that allowed this to happen!


Inside joke: Anyone reading this with a 2000 BMW 528i -- I've got some broken cup holders if you need them.

Okay, there's no substance to this blog. I'll stop while I'm ahead!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

there's supposed to be substance to blogging??????......I thought it was all ramblings from inside my head......the substance is all drained out of me by the end of the day.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

You mean "stop while WE'RE ahead," don't you??? It's the readers that you're offending.

;)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

you really think that the food they give you for 4 bucks is worth $8? i assure you... they are making money!

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home