Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Please Call List

The last couple days I've been getting "Private" and "Blocked" phone calls on my cell phone from some sales person at "online prescriptions." Today I decided to see how many sales lists I can get my phone on... you know-- break some records here.

I am publicly announcing my cell phone number and I would appreciate EVERYONE spreading the information across the world. Whenever you sign up for something and it needs a phone... use this one. Whenever you get really P.O.'d and feel like dialing a number just to be annoying... use this number and feed my gluttony.

(636) 240-9141

Call me and cuss me out, taint me, try to sell shit to me... YESSSS! Bring it on, baby!

Come on, sucker.. call me now... pick up the goddam phone and call!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

I'll call that number as soon as I finish playing my cheap bass in my trucking trailer as I watch my kid play with matches near my crack pipe. By the way, Dave sent me. Not to the campsite, just to your blog.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home