Saturday, August 20, 2005

"Aliens did it."

Do me a favor and NEVER blame things on aliens-- It pisses me off.

Crop circles.
Animal lines in Peru.
The pyramids.
Unexplained road cracks.
Missing remote controls.
Lost matching socks.
The last kleenix in the box.

Clue: THERE ARE NO ALIENS. THERE ARE NO SPACE SHIPS or ALIEN U.F.O.'s you stupid sonsofbitches!

Oh wait! An alien crawled up my butt and made me say that. [And could you pro-alien geeks please realize that you just MIGHT get a hint credibility if you weren't such freaks? Hire a hot spokes-woman to advertise your campaign or something...]

(btw: tag back Dave)

1 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

Silly me. I thought aliens were responsible for the image of the blessed virgin in my English muffin last Thursday. Thank you for setting me straight.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home