Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Postal Service


"Does she know her breasts are showing?"

My daily routine includes a trip to the post office. Since the government has afforded a new auto-door sensor, the experience is somewhat pleasant. Yesterday, much to my suprise, something very unusual happened: A woman had left her breast out.

I've encountered people that have forgotten to button a shirt-- or perhaps even left a zipper down, but this woman had left her right breast completely "a la mode" for the world to see. After enjoying my triple-take, I decided it was my best interest to leave immediately, before I was labeled a pervert, or even worse: on Candid Camera.

I am reminded of a saying my Grandma Williams used to say: "I wouldn't trade my luck for a license to steal!"

Even odder than seeing a lady standing at an stamp vending machine with her love scoop out: NOBODY ELSE NOTICED!!

What is approprate for this situation? (I wanted to prove that males are truly pigs and comment on her nice nipple..)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

I gotta get a new post office!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Rob Seifert said...

LMAO! I don't think I could have restrained myself from asking her about the display. Admirable restraint.

RCS

11:36 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Lucky girl she is. My luck, if I let one of the girls out, someone would come along and slam it into a mammogram vise.

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home