Tuesday, July 22, 2008

McStupid

Actually, if you work at the McDonald's in O'Fallon, you'll probably not see this blog because YOU GO TO WORK WITHOUT YOUR BRAIN.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, I'd like a number 21 with a large coffee, please."

"Would you like anything else?"

"No, thanks!"

"Would you like anythink in your coffee?"

"No, thanks."

"Would you like hot sauce for your burrito?"

(pause) "Uh.. no thanks."

"Your order will be $3.72, please pull forward to the first window."

I pull forward, pay, then pull forward to the second window. I picture someone behind the wall dropping two microwaved burritos and a potato thing-a-majig in the (huge) sack and then she hands me the coffee and bag.

Again, the McSteps to "have it my way" involve the following:
1. Drop 2 microwaved burritos in a sack
2. Drop 1 potato thing in the sack
3. Give me the sack

Apparently, this McStooge can't do three things in a row because I'm sitting at my desk with a sack large enough for about 15 burgers and there is no fucking greazy potato thing.

Damn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

awww..poor honey! The potato thing is the best!

10:22 PM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

Aaarrgh. I HATE when they forget the potato slab. Maybe you can call them on your new iPhone to complain...

11:01 PM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

It's really okay to forget the main course, but puh-lease don't forget the greasy slab 'o carbs!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home