Friday, July 11, 2008

My New iPhone


I drove by the AT&T place in O'Fallon today to see if my friend Dave was in line for the new iPhone. I didn't see Dave, but I saw about 40 tired geeks awaiting the paperwork for the new technology and was "Trekkie" admiring his new black box.


I decided to run to Lake St. Louis (about 5 minutes west) and watch the symphony of nerds, and was surprised by the lack of apparatus freaks. I walked in, bought my iPhone and left.
Peace to all.
sent from Dr. Mike's iPhone blogger


2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

Lie like a dog, man. There's no iPhone store in Lake St. Louis! HA!!!!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

for being too busy to be able to make it to the store this morning, you sure had a lot of time to mess around with photoshop! :o)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home