Wednesday, January 26, 2005

tits 'n tat

For everyone that follows my somewhat admirable writings, remember one thing! You are just a smidge more pathetic than I!

I started building, err, borrowing website designs. Playing with Frontpage 2003 has been quite frustrating / amazing / more frustrating because I found the button to "import" a site. I type "amazing" in the respect that there are idiots out there having spent many hours slaving to acheive "a great site" left completely unprotected from downloading. It is frustrating, however, because I only get about 92% of the files necessary to actually use the information.

Macromedia (tm) will also drive you nutto with their "trial" downloads! Too much to play with, too little time. I personally have had a ball converting documents with my 30-day trial of Flashpaper 2 . BTW, in about 29 days I'll be looking for a crack that can be sent to my em... err, never mind.

Speaking of time, notice that it is 3:49 a.m. Not even the cats are awake right now. Too early for coffee, too late for tea. (How about a nice piece of me!)

I ordered a BMW logo for my hood today. Some schmuck stole the damn thing from my car. For $12.95 + shipping on ebay, I'd have saved him/her some trouble and just paid the bastard to go away. Now I can be identified as "that guy with the BMW logo that missing on Norwood Hills." I guess it beats the other things the neighbors probably say. Our all time "neighbor pisser-offer" had to be Halloween 2004. I'll try to upload a picture, but no promises-- not unless I can use my pirated version of Frontpage anyway. Oh, and you copy-right pussies out there that just had a coronary... get a fucking life!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home