Friday, January 14, 2005

Superman

Chicks are funny beings. I mean, think about it... every God-damn day I perform feats that my wife think are death-defying. One thing that comes to mind is my heroic attempt to drive without wearing my "safety belt." I'm sure statistics have proven (as my wife has reminded me many times) that the dangers of driving are lessoned by strapping secure with a piece of safety cloth. I am willing to take the risk. "Oh my gosh!", you are probably thinking, "This guy has a passion for insanity!" Well, I do, dammit. If I want to live on the edge a little, pump up my adrenaline, and drive down my street WITHOUT a seatbelt, I feel that I should have my God-given right to do so without all the finger-pointing and chastise. Hell, I'm going to drive today (all the way home) without my seatbelt, dammit, and I'm proud of it.

I must be Superman.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home