Thursday, January 05, 2006

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!


The phenomenal antibiotic cure of pink-eye with the added "Z-pack" side relief for upper respiratory infection has really cleared my head. Oddly, the last few night, my lovely wife has been poking me in the back, waking me, and stating, "Stop Snoring!"

The first couple times it didn't really bother, me but after three nights of constant waking to her "finger in the back" wrath, I'm becoming a little pissed off.

Last night she continued her nuisant gestures and I was debating with myself how bad would it look if I took an elbow to a pregnant ladies skull. (Score one for Tator-- probably kept our marriage alive.)

So I'm lying there about 3 a.m. wide awake thinking, "My head is clear... no congestion... no sore throat... how can I be snoring?!" Suddenly the silence is broken when Paula goes "HCCKQQNNQKT", wakes up, and pokes me in the rib and yells, "QUIT SNORING!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

You are such a freaking liar. I wasn't even asleep yet when you started your snoring symphony in our bedroom.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Nichole said...

Thats too funny. I usually just kick Mikey and he stops.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home