Sunday, December 25, 2005

Family

Along with my Christmas cheer, my sinus cold has moved to my left eye. You know, the "pink eye" that everyone fears because of the embarrassing goobers that it produces before jumping to the other eye.

Grandpa K. thinks it's a broken blood vessel because my eye is red. He's afraid I'll lose it if I don't go to the emergency room.

My father-in-law Jim thinks it might be my body rejecting my cornia. He's afraid I'll lose my eye if I don't go to the emergency room.

My wife thinks I've got food allergies like they guy in the movie "Hitch." She's afraid I'll not lose my eye, but I'll permanently look freakish.

My mother-in-law just fears that I'll lose my eyes and her grandbaby will have to grow up with a blind dad that will never be able to watch school sports.

My uncle Butch poked me in the eye and told me to quit crying all over. I won his poker money.

... Ya gotta love family!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Mike said...

Haha. I guess I never really thought about it that way!

Eye goobers were cool. Now it's eye sand...

3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home