Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas Lights

Today I "docorated" (sorry) the outside of the house for Christmas.

Unfortunately for me, I am afraid of heights. Ask my brother Bill, my wife, or anyone who has seen me "freeze" on the roof like a cat stuck in a tree. My problem is that I live in a two-story house and I *LOVE* to decorate outside for Christmas!

Ever check out at a store and realize you forgot your money, credit, etc? I did that today at Lowe's. I hate it when that happens!

Todays random picture:


Ashlee licking her lips getting ready to suck the life out of her moist, wet microphone...

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

I went up on my roof once to clean the gutters and froze. Why? 30 feet to the ground, that's why. I don't blame you for the fear. I do blame you for shitting yourself up there, though.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, you did a great job on the house this year, even if you won't climb on the roof. I am proud of you for climbing out the 2nd story window to hang the lights though.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Chris Johnson said...

Would you please post something new I am so sick of seeing that nasty ho, Ashlee Simpson! YUCK!

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING FROM AN OLD DURAN DURAN MUSIC VIDEO.....NEXT! TATER IN THE OVEN....CONGRATULATIONS!!! SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. TOO LAZY TO FILL OUT INFORMATION THIS IS ASKING.....LOVE,ECK

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home