Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thank you, Jesus!

Apparently I forgot to mail in a quarterly payment to the Division of Employment because they felt it was necessary to TAKE IT OUT OF MY ACCOUNT DIRECTLY, without notice.
THEN the damn bank charged me $75 to let them do it! Thank you, Jesus.

Paula made this green pepper and meat dish last week that tasted wonderful, but I'm still burping green peppers. Thank you, Jesus!

I had to take care of this patient that swears he was taken to space by aliens two years ago. He's a huge pain-in-the-ass and always insists on trying to teach me the way HE would do my job. WhenI told him to find someone else that would do it his way... he wanted to stay and discuss his other 23 problems. Thank you, Jesus!

And by the way, you look marvelous today.*


* When I used to go to Sunday School I was told to compliment people and thank Jesus often.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

You're welcome, my son.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home