Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Dumbest Thing I've EVER Seen

We see stupid things every damn day-- in fact, so much that we tend to become immune to it. An example is the 153 year-old, blind, blue-haired lady that pulled out in front of my right-of-way at 2 miles per hour. At first, given that I could read the number on her handicapped tag (hanging in her rear-view) I wrote her stupidity off as "an older lady." But half-a-mile down the road we were still on auto-pilot at 2 mph, I decided she needed to pull out the mold-covered butt-plug and learn to use her walker. Another example I'd have liked to haved (I'd've liked've) ignored was the $4.45 wage earner at Hucks that decided to clean the air filter ABOVE THE COFFEE MACHINES by beating them as they hung from the ceiling.*

Today I found the Darwin Award for Dumb: The inverted Christmas Tree. This isn't a joke, it's taken straight from USA Today... and for $599.00 you can get the pre-lighted version.







* Yes, I went elsewhere to get coffee.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Johnson said...

The inverted tree would make it alot easier for piling presents under! The tree we have now is a bitch to get presents under, and then you are trying not to knock off ornaments. UGH!

4:48 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

Put the presents to the side, I think that whole is dumb. Whats next??

5:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

Clue: Smaller presents?

5:39 PM  
Blogger Chris Johnson said...

Smaller presents HA! The smallest baby camel we have found for you so far is still pretty big! :D

10:39 PM  
Blogger Paula said...

don't you freaking dare! If I have another live animal in my house Xmas day, someone is going to die!!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home