Saturday, May 06, 2006

Today's Score: Girls 1, Boys 1

Paula tells me I'm like a messy kid. No matter what I do, she complains about "the crumbs" or "You left this out", or that belongs there... and today I must admit that SHE IS RIGHT. I'm not giving in, guys-- It is hard to do this, but today Paula scores a point because I am like a messy damn little kid.

It all started this morning while we were lying in bed talking about the days activities- Grandma and Grandpa K's 60th anniversay party, carving the watermelon, and the Indian-noises my nephew Landin was making downstairs. I asked Paula if she knew where my pumpkin carving tools were and instantly blasted the inside of my Fruit of the Looms with a shit painting that would make Picaso blush.

Skivvy painting, my friend, is worth a point for the guys.

Peace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave Morris said...

If you had, in the process, also painted the sheets... that, my friend, would have been pure magic.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Me! said...

Just please don't post pictures. That would be negative 2 points.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Violet said...

so, boys get points for being gross?

thank god for those 2 x-chromosomes i was lucky enough to get.

2:20 AM  
Blogger Dr. Mike said...

Dave: Ever tried to get out of really soiled skivvies? New Guy Power Tool: "The Bissell"

GA Chick: I was *really* debating adding pics... that would rock!

Violet: You're just jealous-- You KNOW you want to be me!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home