Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dear Meth Lab Technician:

I'm desperate and I need your help.

I've got a sinus infection and the Walgreen's pharmacy won't allow me to get Sudafed because I got a box of ten 12-hour pills 6 days ago.

I find it quite ironic that it's easier to get an over-the-counter drug on the streets than over-the-counter.

If you have any extra Sudafed (preferably the 120mg tabs as in Aleve Cold and Sinus) I'd appreciate a reply. Meanwhile, I think I'll drink a bottle or two of Nyquil to help me sleep through my snoring from sinus congestion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

Poor thing. I hope you feel better soon. If I see you this weekend, I'll pick you up some. :o)

6:29 AM  
Blogger Paula said...

Somebody please help him out....You should see the bruise in the middle of his back from me poking him at night to get him to stop snoring!!!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Dave Morris said...

Why don't you just ask him for meth, instead? Wouldn't that make you forget the whole sinus prolem?

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

reminds me of a situation last week... a buddy took me to the blues game last tuesday, when it was about 25 degrees outside.. of course, i left my coat in his car because i didn't want to carry it around during the game.. on the walk to savvis center, a guy, who smelled worse than the blues played that night, asked us if we had any spare money... i looked at him and thought, Hey, i'm also currently Cold, And out of Beer... Fend for yourself... then told him i didn't have any money, watched the horrible game and drank a few $7.50 not very cold draft beers...

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home