Friday, March 10, 2006

Today's My Goddam Lucky Day!

Two things I traditionally don't eat before I go to the office: Rare meat or onions.

Except today.

For some unknown reason while at Quizno's I ordered the prime rib sandwich (hold the onions, for Christsake!) and enjoyed every single tender bite before returning to the office.

A construction friend of mine was lying on the table, face down, when I thrusted the chiropractic adjustment to his mid back and "THHRRRRRP"... I farted.

No, not an SBD but a genuine melody that even Bill's Garage would envy.

"Wow!", I said, "Excuse the hell outta me-- Are you okay!"

"What was that?", he asked (as if he didn't already know!)

"I just adjusted your back so hard, it knocked the shit out of ME!"


Why am I so lucky? Absolutely no scent-- None. Zilch, nada.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nichole said...

LoL only you Mike. I couldnt be so lucky.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Chris Johnson said...

That is really funny!

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home